Congratulations to me! :) Now it's time to stick with it! And hopefully when I weigh myself on Friday I'll see some results.
- One english muffin with peanut butter
- Red grapefruit slices
- Coffee with cream
- Organic apple
- Garlic and herb red roasted potatoes
- 1 small roll "the size of a golf ball" according to one of my friends.
- 12 cocoa roasted almonds
- 45 minutes (!!!) 4 miles, 460 cals! (That's right, stepping it up in honor of hitting one week!)
One week summary-
I'm kind of addicted to hitting the gym. Once I really get going on the elliptical, it feels amazing. You know how when you're really working it starts to feel good? That's what happened today. I have to try doing 45 minutes everyday! My goal is to reach 1 hour.
Overall, I feel really good. Is that just me being crazy? I don't know, maybe it is, but honestly I feel like I have more energy and I feel less sluggish. Plus, helloooo endorphins! :) Who knows? Maybe that's my mind set talking, but either way...i'm going to keep it up!
Now, i'm just a little nervous about Friday- weigh in day. I'm nervous for two reasons-
1) That I won't be able to read the scale correctly.
2) That I won't see results.
I don't want to be disappointed because I feel that it might kill some of my motivation and momentum...
I'll try not to let that happen, but IF it does, I'm going to need some support.