Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 1

Day 1.
or...Day 2? We're going to say Day 1.

Breakfast

  • egg and cheese on a mini bagel 
  • apple
Snack
  • apple
  • yogurt and granola 
Dinner
  • salad. (don't worry it was very filling)
  • yogurt and granola.  (I know. This wasn't a very good meal. Being a dieting veteran, I know that I'm going to get bored with these repetitive meals, but at the same time I'm at a loss. The caf doesn't offer many diet-friendly meals.)

* notice how I only ate 2 meals today? That's because I'm a poor college student and I'm on a meal plan. (14 meals a week)

Workout
  • 35 mins on elliptical. 3 miles. 350 cals. For Day One! That's going to go up over time, no worries.
TLC'S WLG'S
Okay, so let me explain this acronym for you, my initials are TLC. WLG is something  I came up with a while back, it stands for Weight Loss Goals. And the two just happened to rhyme.
So I think these little segments are going to be based on my goals for the hour, the day, the week, the year...whenever I create a new goal- or complete one!

So my WLG #1 is going to be simple.
-try to eat healthy. I am starting to realize that I have to treat my body right, I can't go on treating my body this badly- especially since I'm so young.

So WLG # 1 isn't even a weight loss goal, it's more like a life goal. But for the sake of the rhyming we're going to keep it. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...