or...Day 2? We're going to say Day 1.
- egg and cheese on a mini bagel
- yogurt and granola
- salad. (don't worry it was very filling)
- yogurt and granola. (I know. This wasn't a very good meal. Being a dieting veteran, I know that I'm going to get bored with these repetitive meals, but at the same time I'm at a loss. The caf doesn't offer many diet-friendly meals.)
* notice how I only ate 2 meals today? That's because I'm a poor college student and I'm on a meal plan. (14 meals a week)
- 35 mins on elliptical. 3 miles. 350 cals. For Day One! That's going to go up over time, no worries.
Okay, so let me explain this acronym for you, my initials are TLC. WLG is something I came up with a while back, it stands for Weight Loss Goals. And the two just happened to rhyme.
So I think these little segments are going to be based on my goals for the hour, the day, the week, the year...whenever I create a new goal- or complete one!
So my WLG #1 is going to be simple.
-try to eat healthy. I am starting to realize that I have to treat my body right, I can't go on treating my body this badly- especially since I'm so young.
So WLG # 1 isn't even a weight loss goal, it's more like a life goal. But for the sake of the rhyming we're going to keep it. :)