Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 23

 Happy Thanksgiving, All!
Breakfast
  • Oatmeal with craisins
  • Coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
Lunch
  • Homemade veggie soup
  • Baby carrots with Chipotle hummus
Dinner
  • Roasted veggies (Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and onions) 
  • 1 sweet potato
Dessert
 ***Remember when I said I was going to try a mug of hot water with lemon? Well, I did, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I think part of my coffee addiction comes from holding a hot mug in my hands first thing in the morning. :)

Workout
  • Early morning jog//walk...i'd say about 20 minutes.
  • Then to the gym! It was packed. Even though it was snowing/raining/sleeting outside. 
  • 30 minutes on elliptical, 2.75 miles, 330 calories
  • 50 minutes on treadmill  3.06 miles, 336 calories
Grand Total (not including the jog/walk outside): 1 hour and 20 minutes, 5.81 miles, 666 calories!

Overall, I think it's safe to say this Thanksgiving was a SUCCESS!
Now, just to get through the rest of the holiday season...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...