Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 21

That's right! Week 3!

Breakfast
  • 1 English muffin with peanut butter
  • Apple
  • Coffee with 1 cream, 1 Splenda
Snacks
  • Pear
  • 12 cocoa roasted almonds
Dinner
  • Peppered turkey on a whole wheat "sandwich thin"
  • Baby carrots and chipotle hummus
  • Fat-free tapioca pudding with freshly ground nutmeg
*No work out today...I didn't even eat a lot today...to be honest, I was really busy. (Last minute packing, paper writing...) I know I should have eaten more...and hit the gym, but the week is still young! I'm also going to try to start eating every 3 hours.


So question- how often do you guys eat? Every three hours? 5 small meals a day? Three large ones?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! good work there girl! :-) I used to eat 3 times a day and then gobble up candy bars in between(it was such a bad habit)
    Now I eat 2-3 times a day and if I ever get hungry or at least have the feeling that I am hungry I drink a glass of water. if the hunger still doesn't go away I eat a slice of cucumber or carrot!
    Hang in there!
    Big Fan!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...