Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 22

Breakfast
  • 1 whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter
  • Apple
  • Coffee with peppermint mocha creamer (35 calories, 1.5 grams fat), 1 Splenda
Lunch
  • "Weight Watchers 0 point soup" ...which is really tasty veggie soup. I love soup, especially this one, no meat!
  • 10 baby carrots with Sabra chipotle hummus (I could live off of this stuff, I really could.)  
Snack
  • 12 almonds
  • a few homemade apple chips! I found the recipe<here>.
 Dinner
  • Tilapia
  • Brown rice
  • Asparagus


Workout 
  • Walked to my old middle school, power walked 8 times around the track= 2 miles. 
  • Jogged 3 times around my block. (!!!)
  • The "30 minute circuit" at the gym. It's strength training combined with stair stepping for a workout in half the time! I missed my gym at home. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...