Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 46

Breakfast
  • 1 slice whole wheat toast with all natural (crunchy!) peanut butter
  • 1 organic apple
  • Coffee with Almond Breeze, Splenda


    (why yes, I do use Christmas plates. Thank you very much.)
Lunch
  • 1 slice whole wheat toast with low-sodium deli turkey
  • Salad BEAST. Romaine, green peps, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, carrots and the best dressing I have ever tasted.  


 All Natural, fat free toasted sesame soy & ginger dressing? 20 calories per tablespoon? I was craving this stuff by dinner.


(Mmmm. It's making me hungry just looking at it!)

Snack Attack

  • 1/2 cup of Lifeway Kefir Strawberry Smoothie
    My mom bought this for me because she heard it was really healthy. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but it was good! It was just like strawberry yogurt.
    Have you guys heard good/bad/anything about Kefir?
Dinner
  • Second salad BEAST of the day.
  • 1 sweet potato 
Workout
  • Strength training with my best friend. She teaches me how to use free weights. :)
  • 30 minutes on elliptical,  2.80 miles, 330 calories
  • 20 minutes on treadmill, 1.25 miles, 130 calories
    Total (cardio) 50 minutes, 4.05 miles. 460 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...