- 1 slice whole wheat toast with all natural (crunchy!) peanut butter
- 1 organic apple
- Coffee with Almond Breeze, Splenda
(why yes, I do use Christmas plates. Thank you very much.)
- 1 slice whole wheat toast with low-sodium deli turkey
- Salad BEAST. Romaine, green peps, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, carrots and the best dressing I have ever tasted.
All Natural, fat free toasted sesame soy & ginger dressing? 20 calories per tablespoon? I was craving this stuff by dinner.
(Mmmm. It's making me hungry just looking at it!)
- 1/2 cup of Lifeway Kefir Strawberry Smoothie
My mom bought this for me because she heard it was really healthy. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but it was good! It was just like strawberry yogurt.
Have you guys heard good/bad/anything about Kefir?
- Second salad BEAST of the day.
- 1 sweet potato
- Strength training with my best friend. She teaches me how to use free weights. :)
- 30 minutes on elliptical, 2.80 miles, 330 calories
- 20 minutes on treadmill, 1.25 miles, 130 calories
Total (cardio) 50 minutes, 4.05 miles. 460 calories