Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 32

Breakfast
  • Coffee with 1 cream, 1 Splenda
  • 1 organic apple
Lunch

  • Turkey and provolone on toasted wheat bread. (mmm...so good. The toasted bread was delicious!)
  • Cucumber
  • Red and green bell peppers
Dinner
  • Some carrots to hold me over while I defrosted...
  • Homemade veggie soup!
Late Night Study Snack!
  • 100 calorie pack of 94% fat free popcorn with
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons of semi-sweet chocolate chips

    You better believe this is going to be my "Hooray! I survived finals!" snack, but it is obviously just an occasional treat.

    ...although this snack was pretty healthy and very tasty...I kind of scared myself when I was eating it..When I was eating this popcorn...I could feel myself going back to my old ways...eating too fast, wanting more NOW, and it scared me. I just freaked because I don't want to be that person anymore. and I won't. I CAN control this. Portion control is a big part of weight loss and I know that.

    So overall, I guess it's a good thing that I caught myself. I only had one serving...I didn't dive right into the chocolate again, which is exactly what I would have done a month ago. I guess I just have to be really aware of what sets off my binges (or...what did set off my binges...past tense!) So...beware of chocolate!
    Darn my sweet tooth! :(

    1 comment:

    1. I just read through your whole blog and I'm so impressed! You really have come a long way. Keep staying motivated! It's not all the about the numbers on the scale but how you feel in your clothes and how you feel about yourself. Seeing your results has also inspired me to kick my routine up a notch. Good luck on the rest of your journey!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...