- Coffee with 1 cream, 1 Splenda
- 1 organic apple
- Turkey and provolone on toasted wheat bread. (mmm...so good. The toasted bread was delicious!)
- Red and green bell peppers
- Some carrots to hold me over while I defrosted...
- Homemade veggie soup!
- 100 calorie pack of 94% fat free popcorn with
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of semi-sweet chocolate chips
You better believe this is going to be my "Hooray! I survived finals!" snack, but it is obviously just an occasional treat.
...although this snack was pretty healthy and very tasty...I kind of scared myself when I was eating it..When I was eating this popcorn...I could feel myself going back to my old ways...eating too fast, wanting more NOW, and it scared me. I just freaked because I don't want to be that person anymore. and I won't. I CAN control this. Portion control is a big part of weight loss and I know that.
So overall, I guess it's a good thing that I caught myself. I only had one serving...I didn't dive right into the chocolate again, which is exactly what I would have done a month ago. I guess I just have to be really aware of what sets off my binges (or...what did set off my binges...past tense!) So...beware of chocolate!
Darn my sweet tooth! :(