Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 37

Breakfast
  • 1 slice wheat toast with organic/all natural peanut butter
  • 1 clementine
  • Coffee with 1 cream, 1 Splenda
Lunch
  • Baby carrots with Sabra Chipotle hummus
  • 1 mini whole wheat pumpkin muffin with oats.

My friend Devan made these muffins at the cafe on campus i'm always raving about. We're going to swipe the recipe. Shhhh (Oh and for the record, that muffin looks wayyy bigger than it actually was.

Dinner
  • Salmon
  • Rice pilaf
  • Broccoli
  • Chips with homemade salsa


I know what you're thinking. "Tanya, that's a lot!" Well, I can explain. Tonight was the famous Holiday Dinner at school....people line up outside the caf an hour in advance to get in there fast. The food is delicious, the decorations are amazing and the desserts are...TEMPTING. So, considering what I would have eaten if I wasn't on these plan, I did pretty darn good. Plus, those chips and salsa are only offered once a year. I had to eat them. You would, too. I know you would. Let's be honest. :)


Dessert/Late Night Snackin'
  • 1 frozen banana
Workout
  • 30 minutes on elliptical, 2.80 miles, 325 calories
  • 30 minutes on treadmill, 1.85 miles, 210 calories
    Total: 1 hour, 4.65 miles, 535 calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...