Anyway..here's the daily:
- Coffee with 1 cream, 1 Splenda
- 1 slice whole wheat bread with organic peanut butter
- 5 orange slices
- Turkey and Swiss on 1 slice whole wheat bread (toasted)
- A few red and green bell pepper slices, a few cucumbers
- A few pineapple slices
- Grilled chicken
- Vegetarian chili
- Some Kellog's Low Fat Granola with raisins.
This is where I get irritated. I was so motivated to jog today, but I just didn't have time. I know it's not a huge deal, since I can just go for the rest of the week, but I hate when I deviate from a plan...
That's another reason why i'll be glad to be home...I can have a PLAN! At home, I know what I will be eating for dinner. At school, it's always different. Also...i'll know the nutrition information for everything I put in my mouth, and i'll have measuring cups! Such a luxury!
Anyway. I'm just going to keep telling myself what I wrote earlier.
It's only a mistake if you don't learn from it. Yeah....yeah.