Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 42 (F for Fitness during Finals)

I'm feeling like I failed on my diet/exercise plan today....studying for finals finally caught up to me (i'm still not done). Besides having a HUGE 10 minute presentation in Spanish (speaking in another language....)  today, I also had to study for my 2 hardest finals, which are both tomorrow. I went 5 hours without eating while I was in the library...which was bad. I inhaled dinner and I knew it was bad. I was just starving. That will not happen again. A mistake isn't a mistake if you learn from it...right? Right? I hope so. I can't wait until finals are over so I can have more food choices and more time to work out. Thursday night can't come soon enough...

Anyway..here's the daily:

Breakfast
  • Coffee with 1 cream, 1 Splenda
  • 1 slice whole wheat bread with organic peanut butter
  • 5 orange slices
Lunch 
  • Turkey and Swiss on 1 slice whole wheat bread (toasted)
  • A few red and green bell pepper slices, a few cucumbers
  • A few pineapple slices
Dinner
  • Grilled chicken
  • Vegetarian chili
Study Snackin'
  • Some Kellog's Low Fat Granola with raisins. 
No Workout
 This is where I get irritated. I was so motivated to jog today, but I just didn't have time. I know it's not a huge deal, since I can just go for the rest of the week, but I hate when I deviate from a plan...

That's another reason why i'll be glad to be home...I can have a PLAN! At home, I know what I will be eating for dinner. At school, it's always different. Also...i'll know the nutrition information for everything I put in my mouth, and i'll have measuring cups! Such a luxury!

Anyway. I'm just going to keep telling myself what I wrote earlier.
It's only a mistake if you don't learn from it. Yeah....yeah.
xoxo
Tanya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...