Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 34

Breakfast
  • 1/2 grapefruit
  • 1 bowl of organic oatmeal
  • Coffee with 1 cream
Snack/Lunch
  • 12 almonds
  • 1 organic apple
Dinner
  • Rice pilaf
  • Mixed veggies
  • Cauliflower and sundried tomato bake
  • Decaf lemon tea
    And I'm thinking of grabbing a little something (maybe carrots and hummus? Maybe a graham cracker?) when I get back to my room...that's right. I'm in the Computer Center studying my life away..who knows when i'll be back. =/ Darn you "crunch week", screwing up my eating habits.
Workout
  • 30 minutes 30 seconds on elliptical, 3.00 miles, 350 calories
  • 20 minutes on treadmill, 1.32 miles, 150 calories
    Total- 50 minutes, 4.32 miles, 500 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...