Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 29

Breakfast
  • 1 slice whole wheat toast with peanutbutter
  • About 5 grapefruit slices (Yes! The caf had grapefruit again!)
  • 2 orange slices
  • Coffee with 1 cream, 1 Splenda (Gahh. I gotta kick this coffee habit...after Finals.)
 Lunch (That's right! Lunch!)
  • Homemade veggie soup. Example of the recipe here.
  • 1 small apple
  • 1 cup Green Tea (which is apparently great for dieting! Just like soup!)
Dinner
  • Salad- Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red and green bell peppers, a few raisins, walnuts, chickpeas
  • 1 small sweet potato
  •  A little bit of this rice-like stuff they had at the vegetarian bar- don't ask me what it was, but it was darn good!
Snack
  • 13 (equal to 1 serving size) of Quaker's Whole Grain Fiber Crisps in Blueberry Pomegranate.
    (If i'm going to go for a packaged food....this is going to be it!)
**No gym today. It was torrential downpouring...I mean it, flood warnings and all, I don't lie! So what I did- I checked the weather for tomorrow and Friday. Both days are going to be clear and sunny! So instead of skipping the gym on Thursday, I skipped Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...