Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 36

Breakfast
  • 1 slice whole wheat bread with organic natural peanutbutter
  • Yogurt with granola
  • Green tea with honey

Lunch/Post-workout!
  •  1 all natural (no sugar added and designed for weight loss!) Strawberry Banana and protein smoothie!
  
Can I just talk about this smoothie for a second? It was DELICIOUS! I usually opt for the mango smoothie, no protein, but the other day my friend Oshane (who hits the gym almost daily) told me I had to try this one. He was right. It was amazing and a perfect pick-me-up during the week before finals. Actually, I was sort of afraid to try protein powder, but it was tasty, and you know, good for you. :) It was sad that I couldn't even finish it.
Dinner
  • Grilled chicken with some kind of sauce on it. (It's the caf people...eat in ignorance and enjoy. Not really. I hate not knowing exactly what i'm putting in my mouth these days)
  • Rosemary red potatoes
  • String beans/zucchini
Workout
  • 30 minutes on elliptical, 2.85 miles, 330 calories
  • 20 minutes on tread mill, 1.35 miles, 170 calories
    Total  50 minutes, 4.2 miles, 500 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...