Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 57 New Year's Eve!

New Year's Eve! 

Breakfast
  • 1 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch (Honey Almond Flax)
  • 1/2 cup Almond Milk
  • Blueberries
 
Lunch
  • 1 piece Honey Wheat bread
  • 2 slices of turkey
  • 2 stalks of celery 
  • and I munched on some carrots
Snack
  • 1 HUGE Honeycrisp apple...these babies are delicious!
  • Coffee with 1 tablespoon Cinnamon Bun creamer
Dinner
  • Salad beast! Romaine, red and green bell peppers, carrots, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, 1 clementine, 1 tbsp All natural, organic, Ginger soy sesame dressing. 
  • 1 Pita Pizza!
    It was make your own pizza night for New Year's! So, I couldn't just not have a pizza.  So..
    I took 1 whole wheat pita and put 1/2 cup of pizza sauce (1 serving size), then I sauteed up some red and green bell peps and popped 'em on the pita. I seasoned it with pepper and red pepper flakes.
    I toasted the pita, heated the sauce, sauteed the peps, and then broiled the masterpiece.
    Delish. (I didn't take a picture, but don't worry. I have a feeling "pizza" night will be around again!)
Snackin'
  • Some fresh pineapple
  • Some dried fruit. 1/2 cup dried Papaya and Pineapple
    Do you guys know anything about dried fruit? Is it loaded with sugar? Can I find it without sugar? It's sooo good, especially Banana Chips. Yummm.
  • Some diet ginger ale (It looked extra pretty and calorie free in a champagne flute!)


The spread. Sure there were chips and dips, fondue, cookies, brownies and two types of Rice Krispie Treats (my favorite! Anyone know a low cal recipe?)........

 But there was also plenty of fruit!


 And although the fondue smelled amazing,


The fruit kept me plenty happy. :)
 Make your own pizza?
 Well, I sorta broke the rules.
 Diet Gingerale was also involved in the cheating. Ahhh well.

I hope you all had a fabulous New Year's Eve! And I wish you all a happy and healthy 2011!

xoxo
Tanya
  

      

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...