Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easy Like Tuesday Morning

 Tuesday mornings might be my favorite morning this semester. I don't have any classes on Tuesdays and my mornings are totally free. My afternoons however are jam packed. Homework, real work, and spin class keep me plenty busy at night. That's why in the morning I like to take it easy, catch up on my blogs, do some yoga stretching and eat a leisurely breakfast.


Kashi GoLean, Unsweetened Almond Breeze, and 1 small frozen banana. (Freezing the banana chills the almond milk even more!)

Plus, half of this MONDO grapefruit.

It saddens me that this is probably the last wave of really good quality citrus we're going to get for a while now. Citrus season is ending, but berry season is just beginning! I can't wait to stock up!

Question: Citrus vs. Berries: who's team are you on?

I also did a few moves with my free weights before lunch, nothing too major though, the real workout comes tonight. I love spinning because I always leave the gym a sweaty mess. It makes me feel strong, empowered and healthy. Don't you just love workouts like that?

Lunch was the same as yesterday, since that second serving of turkey from yesterday needed to be eaten!


2 slices deli turkey on 1 whole wheat Sandwich Thin, 1 beaten up, but still delicious pear, baby carrots, cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes.

Alright, now the remainder of my day begins! Things are about to get crazy!

What's your favorite day of the work week?
Hope you're not too busy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...